Wedding and Engagement photos at Garfield Park Conservatory
The Garfield Park Conservatory is a wonderful location to escape almost any weather obstacle you may have outdoors. There is great scenery in about every corner of this indoor location. From tropical, to theme garden, and even a waterfall backdrop can be provided here. You can easily make plans to have your engagement or wedding photos done here. A nice place go to for many Chicago Wedding Photographers.
Things you should know
- Hours will be
- Wednesday, 10am – 6pm
- Thursday-Sunday, 10am – 4:30pm
- Closed Monday & Tuesday
- While entrance is free, you are required to provide a paid permit for photography.
- If this is your first time registering for a permit for the city of Chicago. Two applications must be submitted. The first is a one time permit application fee for the current year.
The second is the permit for the actual location.
The first fee can be avoided if your photographer has already applied.
- This a very popular location for many categories such as engagement, weddings, family and portrait photography. Don’t be surprised to see a lot of shoots on a rainy or snowy day.
- This location is open all year round and is indoors. Makes for a great get away from unfavorable weather.
- There are public restrooms available if you are considering a wardrobe change.
- Traffic to this area maybe heavy certain times of the day, so leave with enough time to spare.